Monday, October 3, 2011

Food Diary - October 3, 2011

Today was a good day - I had a small indulgence today at work. I'll get to that in a minute. My day started early and I stayed an extra two hours or so at work until the custodians kicked me out because they wanted to go home.

Banana this morning while on my quest for my wife - I had to go to Home Depot by 6:00 to by succulents for an event today. The 6:00 was so that I could make it to work on time - or at least as close to on time as possible (I made it by the way).

Then the normal day could start - I'm tired now and ready for bed. Good thing there is no real draw to stay up and watch Monday Night Football tonight or I'd be in trouble.

Breakfast: Egg beaters, canadian bacon, 2% cheese stick, 2% string cheese, orange, and vitamins

Lunch: Spinach, cucumber, and carrots with ground turkey salad and FF catalina dressing and some raspberries
Dinner was a boneless pork chop and some normandy vegetable mix.

I also had a new Clif Mojo bar today - trail mix - not bad and a twix bar this afternoon at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment