I have decided to not set any resolutions for 2011. The word resolution has many different meanings including - a resolve or determination. By setting resolutions you state that you are determining to do something in the new year. Unless your mindset is resolute (determined) to stick with the resolutions made then you will not do it.
This year I am going to set goals for myself instead of making resolutions. So, here are my goals for 2011:
- To get a better handle on the PointsPlus program and make sure that I am getting in my necessary healthy guidelines each day.
- To drink at least 100 oz of water a day.
- To exercise at least 5 times a week.
- To complete 1 5K a month.
- To grow in my walk with God.
- To fall madly in love with my wife all over again.
- To foster and build relationships with my friends.
- To take time for me.
Welcome to a whole new me and a whole better life!