Which has more points?
1. A serving of reduced fat tortilla chips or a serving of small pretzel twists?
2. What has fewer points - a slice of white bread or a light, whole-grain English muffin?
3. Can you eat all the zero points values foods you want?
4. Which 1 Tbsp serving has the highest pts: regular cream cheese, whipped cream cheese, or light cream cheese?
There are more, but I think we will start with these for now. For answers see below:
1. The chips have 3 pts and the pretzels have 2 - how'd you do with that one? Sometimes the "reduced fat" label on an item doesn't mean that it has less fat than a regular item - compare the labels.
2. The bread has 2 pts and the muffin has 1. It has fewer calories and more fiber so choose the whole-grain option.
3. No, all foods have calories so you can only eat o pts foods in moderation.
4. They all have a points value of 1. Since WW rounds points values they all come out to be 1 point. regular cream cheese has 50 calories and 5 grams of fat, whipped has 35 calories and 3.5 grams of fat, and light has 30 calories and 2.3 grams of fat.