Saturday, June 5, 2010

Breaking Through

FINALLY!!! What a week so I followed the advice of Judy (my wonderful WW leader) and increased my protein this past week. It paid off. I lost a total of 4.6 lbs so it finally broke the 50 lb mark for WW. So far that means that I have lost 72.2 lbs total. That's two bags of dog food worth of weight that I no longer carry around with me.

So here's a run down of things that have happened this past week:

1. Increased my protein (no less than 3 to 4 oz at each meal). That means there's less room for the carb or not so good stuff.

2. Walked a 5K last Saturday - it took me 1 hr to complete. That is less time than my first one earlier this year. I made a commitment to walk or jog (building up to this one) at least 5 5Ks this year. two down and 3 to go so if you know of any let me know so I can sign up for them.

3. Played disc golf with one of my best friends on Memorial Day. We haven't seen each other in a while (we talk a lot on the phone) and it was great to catch up - let's not wait till another holiday to do it again Jimbo!

4. Started working on another flower bed in the back yard - one of the last two to go (it's activity - so I don't mind).

5. Wrapped up another school year by cleaning the science lab and rearranging a few cabinets to get it ready for next year.

So here goes with another week - let's keep the ball rolling with another great week!

1 comment: