Monday, August 10, 2009

Back to Work

Well my school year officially started today and it felt oddly good. I like structure and it was nice to fall back into a routine and plan out all my meals before breakfast. It helps me stay on track. Even though the days with the kiddos don't start for another two weeks it was nice to be back among friends and support since they all read my blog.

Went to the gym today - that felt good too. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical (cross training program) and my hour long water aerobics class. Came home and fixed shrimp stir-fry (yummy!) with a Birds Eye Steamfresh long grain rice (highly recommend it - tastes really good).

I have to make sure to get in the gym tomorrow before going out with Lisa (date night). We're going to Studio Movie Grill to see GI Joe (gotta love free passes and buy one - get one free coupons on the food). Not sure what I will eat yet, but I'll plan accordingly for breakfast and lunch.

It feels good to be back on track!!!

1 comment: