Thursday, May 28, 2009

Motivation

Tonight we had a good talk about motivation and what motivates us to make a lifestyle change and keep moving forward. The more I think about it - the following things motivate me:

  1. My faith in God (He is the reason I am here)
  2. My wife (I don't want her to be a widow)
  3. My family (want to be around to spend lots of time with them)
  4. My life ( I have not accomplished all my goals yet - earn a doctorate degree, have kids, etc...)
  5. My friends (you encourage me and support me)
  6. This blog (when you know you are accountable to all your viewers it really motivates you)
I'm sure there are more, but I think that is a good start for now. I have a lot to live for and look forward to so I'm going to keep on going - just like the energizer bunny!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very encouraging to read. I myself need to lose weight and want to, I just can't seem to find the motivation to do it! Thank you for posting on here and sharing yourself. It is truly encouraging.

    ReplyDelete