Monday, June 1, 2009

Rough Weekend

Well I was waiting for it to happen and it did. I had one of those weekends where I didn't count my points and I didn't care what I was eating (it was a rough one), between being very busy, the TV breaking, and the dog getting sick (vet bills are expensive) on Sunday - I just didn't care and was kind of blah. The question is - how much damage did this weekend do? I will have to wait till later on this week to find out. I am going to resist the urge to step on a scale until my meeting because a lot can change in 4 days.

I am back to counting today and I know I will get exercise in because I have to go to the gym 3 times between now and Thursday and mow the lawn. My points for breakfast are recorded and I am off and running for the week.

1 comment:

  1. It's all good - the new you knows what's really good for you. A few blips of indulgence here and there, but you're doing a SUPER job of all of this! I'm still so proud of you. Luv ya babe!

    ReplyDelete