Thursday, January 5, 2012

Random Thoughts by Matthew

Things that I read over the past month that I really like:


Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, And let go of what you can’t change. Kiss slowly, Forgive quickly, Play hard, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets. Life is too short to be anything but happy!

LIFE IS NOT A RACE, BUT INDEED A JOURNEY. BE HONEST. WORK HARD. BE CHOOSY. SAY “THANK YOU”, “I LOVE YOU”, AND “GREAT JOB” TO SOMEONE EACH DAY. LET YOUR HANDSHAKE MEAN MORE THAN PEN AND PAPER. DREAMING DOES MATTER. IT ALLOWS YOU TO BECOME THAT WHICH YOU ASPIRE TO. APPRECIATE THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE AND ENJOY THEM. SOME OF THE BEST THINGS REALLY ARE FREE. DO NOT WORRY, TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF – PLAN FOR LONGEVITY.

I'm going to start posting again and let everyone know what has been going on in my life and how my journey is progressing. I will update soon on the latest and greatest happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment