Monday, October 10, 2011

Eating the Last few Days

Here are a few pics from last week of some things that I ate that were different from my traditional eating patterns. I figured everyone was getting tired of seeing pictures of chicken breast and vegetables so here's what was different!
Ground Turkey, Edamame, and orange slices - I'm on an edamame kick right now - great source of protein and I like the fact that they take a while to eat. It helps slow me down.
Pei Wei - Chicken Lettuce Wraps (no mushrooms) - this was dinner on Sunday night
Pork Chops with Potato Pancake and Grilled Veggies - Thursday night dinner while at the Black Lab for a Spirit of Houston Alumni Board Meeting
Dinner Friday - James, Lisa, Laura, Debbie and myself were all working on flowers (or algebra homework) and I picked up a couple of kits from Sams and whipped up some Chicken Fried Rice and Beef with Broccoli
I cooked up a big thing of ground turkey last week instead of chicken so here was ground turkey and vegetables for lunch one day last week.
Boneless Pork Chops and Edamame (told you I was on a Edamame kick lately)
Breakfast on Sunday morning after wedding set-up (we had to be in Sugarland by 7:00 am). LaMadeline Smart Choice omelet - egg beaters with grilled chicken, onions, and cheddar cheese and a baguette instead of a croissant

No comments:

Post a Comment