Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tuesday - Wrap Up and Review

Well after being at home for a couple of days I have decided it is considerably more difficult for me to keep the momentum going when the structure is not there. Not that I made bad choices on Monday or Tuesday, but I noticed that I wanted to snack more when all I had to do was walk to the kitchen. I wasn't really hungry it was just the fact that it was there. This would be different if I was actively doing something, but just sitting around not doing much due to a splitting headache gave me an urge to want to raid the fridge and pantry.

Here's a wrap-up of Tuesday's eating and activity (pictures are giving me difficulty in loading today):

Breakfast: Quaker lower sugar instant oatmeal with raspberries in it, two hard boiled eggs



Lunch: Turkey breast and cheddar sandwich on wheat bread, cucumber slices, and baked bbq lays


Dinner: Smoked beef sausage, steamed broccoli, green beans, and some corn


Afternoon Snack: celery sticks with reduced fat peanut butter and 5 ritz crackers

Dessert: Skinny Cow Cookies n Cream Ice Cream Sandwich

Not much activity today or Monday due to lack of motivation and splitting headache - will all change on Wednesday - three days of 1 hour sessions with my trainer over the next few days means I will be sore, but it will feel so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment