Friday, September 23, 2011

Food Log - Sept 23, 2011

It was a good day today. I have realized that I cannot deny myself some of the things I love to eat, but I can limit how much of them I eat. Here's how the day shaped up for me.

Breakfast: two hard boiled eggs, Oscar Mayer turkey breast, 2% cheddar and 2% string cheese, watermelon, and my faithful vitamins

Lunch: Chicken breast, edamame, and watermelon

Afternoon snack - Cliff Mojo Peanut Butter Pretzel

Dinner: Chicken, green beans, jasmine rice, and baked beans


I splurged a little at dinner and had about a 1/3 to 1/2 cup of Jasmine rice and about the same amount of baked beans - not the best thing for me, but like I said before it's a lot better than eating a cup or more of them.

1 comment:

  1. Like you said bro ... you cannot deny yourself the things you like just portion it. Oh weigh in tomorrow morning for me. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete