Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Food Diary for Wednesday - Sept 28, 2011

Here's what went in the body today. I discovered that I ate my carbs a little too early before going to the gym today and I was feeling a little weak when I finished the workout today. I will need to eat it a little later tomorrow so that it stays in my system a little longer to sustain me through my workout.

Breakfast: Sausage, hard boiled egg, 2% cheese stick, and 2% string cheese, watermelon, and vitamins

Morning Snack: some nuts - minus the pecans - I don't like pecans

Lunch: chicken breast, broccoli and cheetos (I know - I needed something that crunched and the wending machine was calling)

Dinner: sausage, broccoli, and edamame after the gym - protein and veggies

I also had a Mojo bar - chocolate dipped peanut before the gym. This is what I will have to eat a little later tomorrow so that it stays with me a little longer to sustain me through my workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment