Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Week 1 of New WW Program - PointsPlus

Well it has been 1 week at the end of today and I can say that besides the frustration of looking up points values for almost everything I eat (really annoying having to learn all the points values again) and the fact that eTools is not correct on some things or the database seems a lot smaller now than before. It's been a good week!

I have started exercising again and have gone to the gym on Wed, Thurs, Sun, Tues, and today. Not bad for 1 week. On three of those days I did weights and cardio and the other days just cardio. I have another session scheduled this evening with the trainer and we are going to plan out the rest of the month so that I know what is set in place.

So, here goes with the start of week 2 tomorrow. I'll post some new numbers tomorrow evening after my meeting to update everyone on how the scale reflects my hard work this week.

More to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment