Thursday, December 2, 2010

The New and Improved Weight Watchers

Well I went to a meeting with my fearless leader on Tuesday evening to learn about the new program.

If you watch any type of news program I'm sure you have heard about the revamp of WW to the new PointsPlus system. It's exciting and scary all at the same time.

Exciting because this may be what I need to jumpstart things again and get me heading full steam in the right direction and scary because I have to learn everything all new.

This will be a healthier option for everyone and it is just good science that makes sense about the new program. As with any new program I have already discovered the glitches of tracking my food online with eTools. I had a chicken breast last night and my eTools said it was 10 points - I don't think that is correct based on what I have learned about the new program especially considering it was only 5 ounces.

Maybe paper tracking is in order for a few days or weeks until they work out all the bugs - not to mention that a lot of my foods (brand names) have disappeared from their database and I find myself having to input a lot of information where before when I searched for the food it was there.

More to come as I begin the new WW journey with the new plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment