Thursday, October 21, 2010

Here We Go!

Went back to WW after a month off (a very stressful month at that - filled with lots of changes and emotional eating). I have gained 7.2 lbs back so it's back to the drawing board for me and time to reboot. Like I told my close circle of peeps this evening - this is the last reboot for me ever! From here on it's only forward. No more going back and starting over. I know there may be some bumps along the way, but I just have to keep on moving forward. That means get ready my FB friends. There is going to be lots more blog posts and updates because I need the support and prayers. Let's get ready to rumble!!!

1 comment:

  1. You know it bro. Hey my fridge and freezer are almost clear, pantry running bare but I needed to do this to start what I need to start next week. So here it is to you and me. Phase I begins for me on Sunday and total focus begins for you today. Although I will not suggest you do what I did for the last two weeks as that cost me 10 lbs but sucked as misery was my constant companion. We can do it.

    ReplyDelete