Thursday, September 10, 2009

Update

Well - what can I say it wasn't a good week, but when you are struggling and feeling cruddy (I had a cold last week - or something else) and don't feel like going to the gym and not eating very well - it's gonna happen.

Also, I didn't do to well over the holiday weekend at counting points and tracking so at least I know why it happened. Am I ok with the fact that it happened - heck no! At least I know how to fix it for next week.

I have gone to the gym this week and stayed within my points each day since Monday so here's to a good current week. It's a fresh new day and everything starts over today on my weigh in day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey bro....look where you are and let me help you by adding something that someone wrote just a little while ago. "I know I have self esteem issues and I do not focus on what I have accomplished. I look at it as I have so much more to go, but I need to take the time to reflect and go - dang, I'm proud of myself!"

    Let me highlight part of that "I'm proud of myself" - be proud of where you are. So what that you gained a little bit. Where are you now from last year at the same time. Healthier and hopefully happier.

    Peace little bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bro I needed that. You always did know what to say or do for your little brother. Thanks for being there for me. I love you!

    ReplyDelete