Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Update - Been a Few Days

I went to the gym this morning at 5:00 am to have a session with my trainer and guess what???

He didn't show up and he finally texted at 6:30 something when I was on my way to work that he had overslept. This was after he cancelled on me last night.

I got a good chest and back workout in though and a little cardio. I'm going back to my morning workouts - although not quite as early and at my gym instead of the one by the office. I am going to get up around 5:00 each morning and head out to the gym and workout till around 6:00 and then shower and head to work. I'll let you know how it goes after a few days.

Today's Eats (no pics - sorry didn't have my phone while eating)

Before Gym - banana
After Gym - Mojo bar (tomorrow will be a protein shake)

Breakfast - Light and Fit yogurt, string cheese made with 2% milk and two small oranges

Lunch - Salad with chicken and FF catalina dressing and pineapple

Drive Home - Planters Nutrition snack pack

Dinner - chicken soup (homemade from the next door neighbor) and some crackers


No comments:

Post a Comment