Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Good Eats

Wednesday Meals:

Breakfast was some oatmeal and a yogurt.

Lunch was a salad with chicken breast and FF Catalina dressing and some watermelon.

Snack before gym was a few crackers, some cheese and ham.

Smoothie after gym with protein powder in it then some chicken and broccoli when I got home.

I also snacked on some trail mix during the day at work.

Overall - it was a good day.

I've decided to just post pics of things that I eat that are different from the everyday. After all, how many times does everyone want to see a picture of broccoli and a chicken breast or a salad if it has the same thing on it. I will still update with what I am eating, but just not always in picture form.

For example - dinner last night (Tuesday) while reading my book at Panera Bread - Lisa was meeting with a bride at the next table over.

Scone - Strawberries and Creme at Panera Bread - it actually looked better than it tasted
Dinner on Tuesday - Half a steak and cheddar panini with potato soup

No comments:

Post a Comment