Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Food Diary - Sunday and Monday

Here's my food diary from this past Sunday and yesterday. Schedule was a little off, but here's what I ate.

Sunday Breakfast: Clif Mojo Dipped Chocolate Peanut Bar

Sunday Brunch: Eggs, raspberries, and vitamins

Sunday Dinner: Grilled pork rib, broccoli, green beans, and grilled onions




I also had a slice of a fruit tart and two min cupcakes (vanilla and red velvet) with some friends that came over for dinner.

Monday was oatmeal with sliced bananas and two hard boiled eggs and my vitamins - no picture I forgot to take one before eating

Monday Lunch: Spinach salad with grilled chicken and a small baked potato with light butter and 2% cheese
Snack: Celery with reduced fat peanut butter

Dinner: Same thing as Sunday night - leftovers and a half a chicken breast

I also had a slice of leftover fruit tart with lunch and a Skinny cow ice cream sandwich after dinner. I indulged a little yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment