Friday, September 30, 2011

Activity - Thursday Sept 29

Gym this evening - my trainer changed my session from one hour to a half hour since he had a conflict. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical at level 10 in the random mode (burned around 300 calories) before our session and then we tackled my core section.

On a brighter note - since my fall around a month ago I have not been able to put any weight on my right knee since then and tonight we tried it on the mats for one of my core activities. I can honestly say that it felt good to be able to kneel again and yes it still hurt, but I didn't jump up right away when I put the slightest amount of pressure on it.

Friday morning - it hurts today, but I am not sure if it is just sore from me kneeling on it yesterday or if it really just hurts. It was a little stiff getting up the stairs this morning at the office, but I will persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment