Thursday, February 3, 2011

Silver Lining in a World of Frustration

So my world of frustration is getting larger every week as I continue to gain weight instead of lose it. Yes, I said lose it - for those of you that have been following my blog for a while know that I call it weight shed instead of weight loss because when you lose something you usually go look for it. I guess I'm not really trying to find it, but it appears to be finding me each week. My WW leader gave me some suggestions tonight that we are going to put in motion to try and shake things up and get the ball rolling again with my weight shedding.

Now the silver lining in all of my frustration. When you look at the picture below you will see me as I am today (yes it really is a picture of me today). I am wearing a size 3XLT shirt - I know I'm not a tall guy, but they were a blessing from a friend that had lost weight and he thought I could use them one day (thanks Darren). They have been hanging in my closet for at least a year now - I try them on from time to time to see how they fit and until last night I did not have any success. It's a great accomplishment for me. I'm proud of myself!!!



The picture below is of me before I started my journey.



Can you tell the difference???




1 comment:

  1. Yep there is a difference. Density bro .. density. You are doing it.

    ReplyDelete