Happy New Year everyone!
The year didn't turn out the way I would have liked in the area of my weight loss, but let's focus on the positives.
1. I lost over 50 pounds last year.
2. My health has improved because of the loss.
3. I am more active now then I have been in a long time.
4. Lisa and I are about to celebrate our 10 year anniversary.
5. Petals by Design (Lisa's business) is blooming (Ha, Ha!).
6. Great things are on the horizon for me.
7. Family is healthy and happy.
8. GOD is GREAT!!!
So, it's time to move forward and kick this weight loss into gear again. My next immediate goal is to get back to where I was before I fell off the band wagon and then on to under 300 lbs. So rally the troops and get ready for the whol enew me in 2010!