Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weigh In this Week

I weighed in this morning since I was at school late on Thursday evening and could not attend my weekly meeting. We were talking about goals today and the importance of setting goals. I know that if I look at the whole picture which is still about 150 pounds still to go, then I will get discouraged and it will be hard to reach that goal so I have to set meaningful goals in the meantime.

I reached my 10% goal and now I have set a goal of 300 pounds by January 1st. I know that this may not be reachable now, but that is OK - I'm going to do my best to reach that goal! Please encourage and support me along the way. I basically have 3 months to get it in gear and lose 40 pounds. That is more than 10 pounds per month (WOW). I'm not going to give up though! I can't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment